Student Rev Series — MADE — February-March 2019
Hey Rev Parents!
This Sunday, we are starting a brand new series called MADE! When it comes to sex, we all have certain ideas and expectations of what it should— or shouldn’t—be about. But what if all those thoughts and ideas are actually missing the mark? In this series, as we take a look at God’s design for sex, we’ll discover that there’s more to it than we think. Here is what we are talking about each week:
- WEEK ONE (2/24)
- SCRIPTURE: Psalm 139:14, Matthew 5:27-28
- BOTTOM LINE: Others weren’t made to be objects.
- WEEK TWO (3/3)
- SCRIPTURE: 1 Corinthians 6:18-19a NLT
- BOTTOM LINE: Sex was made to matter.
- WEEK THREE (3/10)
- SCRIPTURE: Galatians 5:1 NLT, 1 Corinthians 6:12 NLT
- BOTTOM LINE: You were made to be the boss of your body.
- WEEK FOUR (3/17)
- SCRIPTURE: Genesis 29-30 NLT, Psalm 139:14
- BOTTOM LINE: You were made for more than sex.
Student Rev is open to all middle and high school students and happens every Sunday night from 6:00-8:00 PM. We have a snack bar with food and drinks for sale, worship, message, small groups, and so much more!
PARENTS: Check out these free resources on how to talk with your students about sexual integrity: